Learn why you should lease at Gresham Town Fair.
It is a Power Center which opened in 1987. With 1,291 parking spaces it covers an area of over 260,000 sqft. and has about 43 shops, services and restaurants including Ross, Dick's Sporting Goods, JoAnns, PetSmart, and Burger King.
- Easy Ingress/Egress with 4 customer access points
- Centrally located at the intersection of busy Eastman Parkway (19,600 vehicles per day) and Division Street (25,914 vehicles per day.)
- Modern tenant mix of fitness, soft goods, pet retail and sporting goods.
- Highly visible signage/monuments
- Ample customer parking, including in front of shop spaces